Outside of NC?
We love Distance Design Projects!
Here's what you can expect:
1. Our discovery process starts with a call to cover the particulars of your project:
- Property Size and Location
- Project Scope
We want to understand your expectations, and ensure that we can meet, and ideally exceed them.
2. Once we're ready to partner, you'll give us your design specs and the overall look and feel you're envisioning. We are able to move forward most quickly when we have full creative license. However, we can be as inclusive as your timeline allows for.
3. I prefer to travel to the property to take my own measurements, pictures, etc.. Standing in the space, seeing the views, walking the flow, turning all of the corners, etc. myself allows me to fully appreciate the potential for the property. This is usually a 1-day in and out visit, and should occur as soon as possible, and before any procurement takes place.
4. The procurement order of all large pieces is finalized and approved by you and ordered. We are able to hold these items until we're clear for install.
5. We'll plan to be on site for final styling, staging and install, and other days as needed according to the scope outlined at the start.
And, that's it! (well, except for a ton of steps in between that we'll expertly handle behind the scenes so that you don't have to worry about them!)